A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Camping

Tomorrow night, can't wait. The Dave show was absolutely amazing. Had a great time in an unexpected RV with good people and good condiments. Thanks to all.

Todd said goodbye. I'm not quite sure why. I guess I can understand. I have found what he thought he had but not what he needs. He is on his own path and that is for certain. I am not mad nor sad. I just want him to know that I am here for anything at all. I don't see a need in ending an almost ten year friendship, but sometimes the only way to see where your path goes is to stop looking behind you. Good things will happen for you, you have a good head and an honest heart. You will be missed.

Life is funny like that. Every day is a new lesson, not always sunshine and roses but I like the daisies just the same. We went to the park on the 5 mile today. Picked flowers and played on swings, made new paths, and had lots of laughs.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?