A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Drip...drip.drip....drip

Leaky, I am.

My good friend Serenity graduated from pre school on Friday, right after her dog got railed by a car on a busy street. He's alive, but not quite well. Say a prayer, please.

Todd came to visit, I thought I'd find some thing that I've been looking for, but instead like I said yesterday, I found a whole lot more on the side of the rail road bed.

I am hiding from everyone, only for a few more days and you can blame it on my leaky unit.

Shawn is pissed at me but what can I do. I'm trying in these hiding days to find words and ways to make it all be alright. He asked me how my feelings could change so quickly, and the truth is is that they have not. I know what he is looking for and I am not it. He may think I am, but he will see. Some times just enjoying the same things is not enough to keep a relationship afloat. We can be great friends because of what we do for fun and I hope he gives me that chance. I also know what I'm looking for and I believe that I have kissed a lot of princes, but I'm looking to be able to open myself up completely and I may never find that, but I don't need to be involved. I just like good company. Like Trevor who just tapped me on the knee and said those Godly words of "I love you." Feels great.
Comments:
oh my i hope Guss is ok... and give my congrats to Serenity for me will ya. tell her she WONDERFUL!!!!! :)
 
thanks miranda I'll let her know
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?