A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

For the anonymous:

That's those people who leave comments but don't have the nerve to leave your name. See the way my blog works is I say what I want, and I can do that, but at least you know it's me. I'm not afraid of my lifestyle, nor am I afraid to tell you how yours is wrong. It's kind of like being a bitch but way better. So here is some information to help you understand some of the down falls of both drugs.

Crack also affects the nerve endings, causing uncomfortable feelings in the skin - commonly known as “Crack bugs”.
Prolonged Crack Cocaine use leads to vitamin, and amino acid deficiency. This impairs your immune system and makes you susceptible to infections and disease.

Crack Cocaine makes you heart beat a lot faster and prevents sleep. If you use too much, or have long sessions it is possible to push your body too far. This may lead to your body shaking and hand tremors.

It also increases your body temperature, leading to overheating and the risk of seizures and fits.


Marijuana:

The primary health problems associated with the drug are the possibility of respiratory disorders similar to those experienced by tobacco smokers.

Many of the other possible risks from using cannabis remain unproven or inconclusive.

There's some tib bits for ya. Surf the web and have fun, if you want I can add the side effects of alcohol but I don't think the worlisis ready for that yet.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?