A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, June 06, 2005

I thought I didn't have anything to say, but

yeah right. Let me just say that a found a piece of my soul at five a.m. along a rail road track and the train went roaring past me. In those few minutes of powerful bliss I realized that am only human. I apologize too much and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for bringing any one into my messes, but I don't try too. I am happy, it is my nature. Don't berate me for it. I still just want to feel that train pounding alongside my heart.

I thought I lost my soul when I lost that first glimpse of love, but whoops it was right where I left it. I thought it was Todd that kept it in his back pocket. I wasted too many thoughts wondering about the what if's. Now I have none. Friendship is all I have desired from him in the last long years, and it will be all I will ever need. Todd you have a light inside you that the world is dying to see, shine it. Live and be you, know you always have friends who are as f*cked up as you are, here, hiding in the woods of w00ks-barre.

That is my peace for today.
Comments:
?...why does it take endless nights to make one realize in life...? endless nights...raging fires...on the spot rains...walking...wondering... remembering!!! How come it seems that one gets better life altering ideas when they can’t think? Why can’t things just come easy? Why can’t people get what they really want, and when did what "I really want" turn into the most perfect, impure, soul throbbing thoughts I’ve been thinking, The kind that make you want to do back flips on that friends trampoline, but then come to realize that your “really” only stepping on that squishy part of the lawn. What do you do with that then? The only thing you can do until reality actually presents itself in that most impure way you long for. !!!GRIN AND BARE IT!!! look that person or situation in the face every time you’re lucky enough to come in contact and just hope for the best of the future.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?