A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

In my heaven there's a nice house in the sky..

Got central heating and I'm alright.
DMB tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can NOT wait. I'd like to win a few tickets for a few friends. That would be great.

We had our honor ride last night. It was nice and it ended even better. Small fire good view and better conversation. Thanks for those who participated. I have no beef today, gonna make some necklaces for some friends and swim with children. Maybe try to find the paint on my Jeep under all that mud. Yuck. Lord knows I'll be at it again tonight anyway.

It's been busy, busy days and by the time night comes it's: go for a ride, and sleep. Feels good, long days, breezy nights. Kool-Aid and hamburgers. Second blinking red light to the right and straight through to God. Gotta catch up with friends, real bad. Time to get the ball rolling.
Comments:
AMANDA JANE I MISS YOU :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?