A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, June 20, 2005

See-Saw

What a wonderful weekend. Peaceful and reflective. I got to spend fathers day with Dad and close neighbors building a shed. I'll never forget it as long as I live.

I got to see that thing on the road near my house again doing her thing. Yuck.

I think the highlight was waving as I drove by using words I don't use and smiling the entire time.

Today is Tom day, I'm thinking of you my friend. I know you are in a better place and I could feel your presence in the back seat of the Jeep last night driving down the mountain in the same manner as I would you with in the lead or behind me. You have everlasting memories embedded in my brain along with your laughter. I will ride for you tonight, and reminisce those good long nights. I'm trying harder with each passing season to forget how your life was cut short. I'm glad I had some time with you.

Girm makes my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. There are no words to describe the happiness I have found in being me. Praise the Lord! Good friends, good times, good kids, good nitch in this vast universe. Appreciate your life. All of you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?