A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Shannon Hoon sang.....

"When you feel life ain't worth living, you got to stand up and take a look around, look up way to the sky......When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreamin' boy 'cause when you stop dreamin' it's time to die."

It's too bad he went out the way he did but hey some people can't live without being high, so they die by it.

8:15 Dr's again, (it's becoming a secret society)
9:00 get replaced by the one I replaces. What can I say I don't have that biological thing going for me. I will visit later if allowed.
9:10 go to store to get stuff to cook dinner for crazy household that's been filling the family with long work hours and taking care of those ones we love who are deteriorating just one town over from here.

Played guitar prepared some of dinner, now I write. Haven't been here in a while. In from of the screen blinking cursor. Me and Mark just going about our way, enjoying each other's company without needing any other company. Tonight we hope Greg will be playing, do a little socializing and it's always a pleasure to hear him sing.

Rich is hiding again, he pretends too much, and never really opens up, just hides. We care damn it, but you don't give us a chance to let us show you. You poke fun about the other stuff and turn away. You don't have to pretend, friends are here for you to be yourself and still be loved. I love you friend.

Missing the boys two days in a row. Guess when he rang yesterday morning I could of told him of my plans for this morning. I didn't think to because he sounded miserable and kept it short. I did start putting my foot down on eight year old ideas. I can't let him try to pull anything over on me. I love them and I want them to be productive members of this world, I'd like to think that I help to do so. Things are constantly changing, I just go with the flow. Just don't be bitter for the reasons that I don't want to be who you want me to be.

Two weeks to go until twenty five and I like me damn it. I like where I want to go, and the path to get there will not be short. At least self discovery and lessons learned from watching the rest will give me faith that I can do it too. I thank God for it.

Well, there are a hundred things that I could be doing at this moment, and that is why I have not written as much these days. It feels good to do things. It also just felt good to write, even though it may not of made much sense, it made sense to me. I hope your days are all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?