A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Something to read

Sorry I know you guys who read this are looking for some thing new to read and well, I don't have too much to say. I have so much to talk about but not a whole lot of people I'm willing to share with. Again, Sorry. Life is good and Memorial Day weekend was great. I pulled in a huge catfish....thanks Rich. We fished and camped and relaxed and played. It was good so to be around so many happy faces playing frisbee. Time is killing me. I know it sounds silly because it's killing all of us. But in anticipation for what decisions I have to make and waiting for the right opportunity to make them, I don't know. I'll stop there, it's loud and I can't think. I'll get back to ya'll later.
Comments:
amanda jane it really sounds to me from reading your words and just being around you that you need someone of the nonjudgmental persective to open the flood gates to. someone who doesnt really know whats going on but will ALWAYS lend an ear for listening and a shoulder to lean on in your troubled time. i think you know who this is so call me when your done watching the beautiful blue eyed boy. love
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?