A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, June 20, 2005

This is for Rabbi, whatever the hell your supposed to be

How about this, if one can't get past my "grammer" upon opening this blog, why continue to read. I'm sure you are bored and I am glad that you find these words interesting enough to navigate your browser to comment. I appreciate your English advise but it is not needed. If I need your help, I will let you know. Words are words are expressions are my very own. Good Luck to you.
Comments:
RIGHT ON SISTAAAAAAAAAAAA.... <3
 
A priest and a rabbi are sitting on a bench when two boys walk by. The priest goes to the rabbi, "wanna go fuck those boys?" to which the rabbi replies, "fuck them out of what?"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?