A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Well here goes...

I was laying low last week and have missed writing greatly. So here I am and here I go. I murdered another relationship to embark on a new journey. That's what it has become, a journey. I'm enjoying seeing myself the way I once was. It's been so long since I have felt comfortable to meet a significant others family but I'm jumping in and the water is good. (so is the family).

I spent the weekend facing my fear....WATER. I treaded like a champ and pushed myself just a bit to show my fear that mind over matter is indeed the way to be. Now I am not there yet but I'll swim out another extra foot each time. Thanks to the you that have shown me to be confident in my abilities.

I've been sleeping in arms a lot, and aside from last nights nightmares, (I was trying to beat up some chick with dark hair repeatedly), I have enjoyed my sleep and waking up. Today I'm tired but in a happy kind of way. I feel accomplished and in place. Or like I have a place. I needed to find a place, roaming makes me question too much but when you stand still long enough to get a clear view of your environment you tend to appreciate the little things all the more.

I also found the two most beautiful sunflowers in the eyes of an alien.

To understand me is all I ask, this recent past I have wondered of my friends who say they understand me, which actually do. I was surprised with the ending result and am having grateful days for it. Peace.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?