A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, July 01, 2005

How may I help you?

There is nothing more redundant then people who try to convince themselves to be happy for hours at a time. Then at the end of they're "happy shift" they are right back where they began. These are the people who can't appreciate themselves or the things that they do have. They will forever be unhappy and it is no one persons fault except their own.

I am happy with what I got. Sure things go to shit every now and then. Mostly I bitch about other people's unhappiness, but all I can do is be there for them. No folks, this isn't directed towards any one individual, just the general public. As for K and J, I am here no matter what. Too many end in failure and we pray that Love will prevail. Mr. Y, I have no help to give because I don't know how you are feeling, no matter what you do, I am your friend. I will support you and pray and will always be a part of the world of Y boys, you included.

Happy independence day everyone. Don't forget why our ancestors came to America and why we fought for freedom. Hope you all stay safe and enjoy the fireworks.
Comments:
Thanks for your comment...
I love Radiohead a lot =) Specially that (sad) song!

Take care!
 
Basically, it all really has to do with the seratonin in our brains. Sucks to know how insignificant we all really are.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?