A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I awoke to an ordinary day

Until I got up to Rich's and saw Scooby-Doo sitting in my parking spot!
I was all like, "Hey, Scooby, my brother, whater you doing here?"
and he's all "I heard I could come up here and chill for the day, is that cool with you?"
so I was all like "Sure man, make yourself at home?"

Alright, odd enough. I get out of my Jeep and there are remenants of Scooby snacks, EVERYWHERE. He must've been tying one on all night long. How he found his way into my day, I am still not sure. He kept to himself most of the morning and I went about my usual routine.

Until I get upstairs to see the damage the boys have done to their rooms. I walk in and who is napping on Trevor's bed, Alice from Alice in Wonderland!! What the hell. So I nudged her a few times until she woke up and then that damn Rabbit friend of her's POPS out of R.J.'s bed. Man, I thought I jumped out of my body, it startled me so much. Neither of them said a word they just jumped up, ran into the bathroom, and flushed them selves down the toilet. I had to wash my eyes off in the sink to be sure I wasn't seeing anything. Sure enough you could still see that darn rabbits ears swirling down the toilet bowl.

Okay, so here I am and just when you think it couldn't get any bit stranger, it does. So to make a long story short, Mickey Mouse is folding the laundry in the kitchen, Duke is speaking to Sarah in French in the living room, and all the stuffed animals of the house are outside playing Marco Polo in the swimming pool.




Aren't imaginations fun.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?