A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'd like to buy a vowel please...

I'll take a.....U please. I don't have anything to say but people are complaining that they have nothing to read. So brace yourself this will probably be silly.

I like a good thunder storm, last night was rockin.
I like a good BM.
I like when my belly doesn't hurt.
I love ice cream.

Now for my birthday list (it's in a week and a half).

I would like, world peace, a pair of new sandal's, a case of beer and my friends to come up to see Bone Jak play in the woods this Friday night. It'll be a blast.

I can't write anymore because I have a belly ach and I think I'm gonna keel over. Peace and Puke.
Comments:
Bone Jak isnt playin, but yer sandals are in the mail.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?