A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Sun Cam up with no conclusions

flowers sleeping in their beds. The city cemetary's humming, I'm wide awake it's morning.

Blaring through my radio on my ride up the mountain this morning. It made me feel like I wasn't dreaming anmore. I want a night without dreams. Please don't take this too personally but I would aslo like a few choice friends of mine to blow me. Whine, whine, whine. I just want people to do what they have to do.

Tonight will be peaceful and hopefully I can put some smiles in places that need them. Sorry if you think I'm being a dick friends but hey, take a look from another view and you might see why one would be annoyed.

As for the weekend. I've requested to have the company of children on Sat. for the fireman's bazaar. Tomorrow I'll be at Franchelle's for a few hours, and then ??? Gonna put new brakes on the old girl and wheel her on Sunday. Hope your all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?