A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Watching the lightning

last night it was incredible to see.

What happens when as ant gets pegged by a fat raindrop? That's gotta suck.

I saw people last night on my drive. I would drive by them and they'd shout "Hey Amie" and "What's up Amanda?" I don't know why I never stopped. Maybe it was because I couldn't make out the faces, or just didn't look hard enough to try and see who they were. Maybe I was enjoying the simple company of myself. I mean if you can't amuse yourself who can?

Anyway watching the lightning all around, above and beyond the mountains. Someone told me recently that it usually rains for a few weeks after a shuttle is launched into space. I am not sure if this is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Guess I'll have to look that one up and get back to you.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?