A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, August 22, 2005

It was a long one.

I did whatever I wanted to do this weekend. I am content and tired and scratching my head over what to do next. I suspect that doing just as I did this weekend will only make my stories of my mid twenties sound just as crazy as they began. Here I am. I hate not knowing where tomorrow will lead me, but I also hate making plans for what to do tomorrow. I feel like a fall leaf that just won't decompose. So I drift around in the breeze, some times the weight of the rain pins me to the ground for a while. Then the sun comes out and the wind pics up and I am at it again.

The Allman Brothers rocked my soul and the top of the mountain the following night sent me into a warp world. Again, here I am.

Aunt Ruthie is home and doing just fine, I can't express the joy I feel. Praise the Lord.

Oh Mr. Girmen, I am so sorry. I hate when you think you'll be friends when all is said and done and all you can think about is how not to run into them again. Again, here I am, and off I go.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?