A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh boy

R.J. loves me, he said so himself but a minute ago. Thanks R.J. I love you too and I hope that you know that.

Andrew gave me some good words last night. I asked him for his honest outside opinion and he gave it to me. He said I go through men like water, and he helped me figure out why. I have some more thinking to do on top of breathing and all that jazz.

We're going to the 7 tubs today, the actual state park, me and Rich and the boys and I'm looking forward to it. I've tried to be alone these past few weeks. I decided I like people too.

I f I could see one guy in one speedo by the end of the summer I will be a happy girl. Not that I actually find any single thing attractive about it, just for fun. Is there anyone out there willing to model it for me and maybe a handful of friends? Mel can I post your e mail address here for correspondence purposes? Hahaha.

So the Yurkin home has this real nice fish tank. It's big and it's always so clean. There is a fish in there...Oscar. He is a demon. I think he did some thing terrible in his past life and now he is cursed to be stuck as a fish in this life. He will eat anything alive you put in the tank. Last night he ate a frog. If you put bugs in or moths, he gobbles them right up. He follows you as you pass through the room and even rams himself into the glass of the tank when he is hungary. I am more afraid of this fish then any person in the world. It's an odd fear, but you'd have to meet this fish to know him. I'll take a picture and post it: www.picturethisplease.blogspot.com

Ahh, it's good to be loved.
Comments:
Go ahead you can put my email address on here but only if i can model the speedO!! HEHEHEHEHEHE
 
She wants sausage and peanuts in spandex...not a camel toe you gender bender! Just kidding now...no hate mail!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?