A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

okay, okay, I give up

Another one bit the dust, what to do, what to do. How about I'm done. I c ain't open up and it impairs my ability to be relationship material. Time to spend a two month span being myself again. Play my guitar with people again, write again, remember again. It's all Mr. Toad's fault. He's easy to blame. Cause you can't see him, he's hiding, so I hope he don't mind much.

The circle needs to get bigger so it takes longer to get around. What's your thoughts on this repetition, wait...don't answer that...I'm afraid to hear it. Thanks to Andrew and Ryan most of my questions are answered. More to come later on...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?