A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Last night

I was told that I should write some thing in this blog every day. Even if I have nothing to say, I should write just to write. Well to be honest..if I don't write here on this page every day it's because I have already chosen to write on paper for the day. The thoughts come out different on paper and I like the comparison.

So today, I am writing just to write. It's the first day of fall and Melany's birthday. Happy Birthday Mel!!! I'm taking you out on Saturday with a few friends. It's some thing ever so slightly out of the ordinary and you think you already know what it is. Chances are that you do have it figured out, but hell it'll be fun anyway. I told Mark where we were going and even he got excited. So....um, Saturday around seven or so.

I awoke this morning to a new burden. Damn head cold. Sucks real bad, but tis the season I guess. I also had the pleasure of hitting the snooze button three hundred times from five thirty until after six for Mr. Girmen. It's good to be back. Parts of me are screaming that it's just going to happen again. But isn't that what love is about? Giving yourself 100%, fear and all. Don't dry my tears next time folks cause you can all say, "shoulda learned the first time." Ahh, I am happy. Cares, who? Cares, you?

My foot is itchy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?