A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, October 24, 2005

over and over and it's over again?

Oh poop on it any way. Calm weekend, even calmer Monday. Slightly depressing but nothing I'm not used to. I like this Coldplay song.

One... two...
Steal my heart... and hold my tongue
I feel my time... my time has come
Let me in... unlock the door
I never felt this way before

And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know which way I've come

Hold my head... inside your hands
I need someone... who understands
I need someone... someone who hears
For you I've waited all these years

For you I'd wait... 'Til Kingdom Come
Until my day... my day is done
and say you'll come... and set me free
just say you'll wait... you'll wait for me

In your tears... and in your blood
In your fire... and in your flood
I hear you laugh... I heard you sing
I wouldn't change a single thing

And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummers begin to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know what I've become

For you I'd wait... 'Til kingdom come
Until my days... my days are done
Say you'll come... and set me free
Just say you'll wait... you'll wait for me

Just say you'll wait... you'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait... you'll wait for me
-Kingdom Come; Album x&y

Dreams, dreams..better then night mares. I need a car and to get the Jeep in order. I need to get packed, cauce I'm moving folks, that's right. I hope I can move on the 1st but we will see...financially. Gotta tell mom and pops too. I'm going to boo myself some where.
Comments:
AMANDA JANE WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TO ... I HOPE ITS NOT FAR FAR AWAY IN PLACE I CALL NEVER NEVER LAND
 
MY PLACE:) YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
 
OH NO HERE COMES THE TROUBLE TRAIN .... WELL THATS GOOD I HOPE YOU TWO LIVE A LONG AND HAPPY STAYING TOGETHER
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?