A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, October 03, 2005

So I happened to catch

the game show this morning "The Price is Right." My word, they still actually record this show. I realized it takes a pretty specific person to go to that show and be in the audience. Every one of them were like ecstatic zombies. It was so wired that I couldn't turn away from it. Ever more so was that I took the initiative to write down the address to send out for tickets!! Any one want to go with me? We could hang out with good ole Bob Barker. Honestly, if you get the wonderful opportunity to catch the show one of these days, check it out. It amused me to no end.

I ran into a person this weekend that I thought was just a figment of my imagination. It made me uncomfortable but my better judgment came over my "what the hell is going on" thing and I blew it off. At least I made it look that way. I had to carry the thought of him around will me all day yesterday. I know I did the right thing. I just wish I had the balls to ask him what the hell he thought he was doing walking around giving me those eyes all night. I was with my boy friend for Christ sake, which he personally knows. Yuck, makes my belly hurt.

Anyway, it was a good weekend. As always, I love my friends, they make it easier for me to let out the shit that makes me crazy. Back to Trevor, bye.
Comments:
I LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT
IT WAS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITE GAME SHOW EVER I WOULD LOVE TO GO HOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
No don't pick them pick me pick me pick me pick me. I can be one of Bob's lovley's me me me me me. Just kiddin'
No really I would go I you PICK ME
 
That show always reminds be of my "Nana," that and the Phillies. Sadly she has passed on, but thanks for making me think of her today.

...and remember folks to have you pet spayed or neutered!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?