A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy belated Thanks poopin Giving

It was a wonderful holiday. Long. All these new things came about over the holiday to take all the newfound perspective I have and flush it down the toliot. There is no such thing as perspective. How can one try and take something they've never experienced and put it into their own perspective. It's impossible. You can only have a good perspective on a situation if your going or have been through it.

I have this amazing opportunity to be really happy. Can I sacrafice one's happiness for my own? No, of course not, but how about the situation. I only wish I could let it all escape from my brain onto this page but too many eyes will not know what to make of it. It's in the air, I know G-town can smell it. How, dear Lord, can this be wrong. Why? Because one person can't have what they want, so no one wins? Smells foul.

Working, working, cleaning, working, have a beer, go for a ride, work, think, play guitar, think, work. Worry.

Play, that is what I will do now, at least for the next two hours.....play
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?