A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Okay here's an update

Working at Banko's now three days a week. Up here at Rich's four days a week. I have no reason to believe that I can't hack it. We'll see after the first few weeks. If anything I'll just need to ask Rich for a half day on Friday's but like I said we'll see. Got to pay the bills and be a productive member of society.....don't we all.

Mark is talking to me, that relieves some stress. I don't want any enemies especially from some one who I care about as much as I do.

Thanksgiving is only a week away and I feel like there is so much to do. At least me and Rich can help eachother. I haven't even seen my father in like a week and a half. I gotta get there today before darts.

Being so well behaved is paying off in so many ways. Aww....little Mander Jane is growing up...again...and again...and again.

My luch was accidently ruined and now my belly hurts. damn.


That's it folks, sorry to be so drab in these entries lately, but so much to do and so little time.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?