A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

These four walls

All moved in, need a kitchen table, a microwave stand, a coffee maker and that's it. I like it there. Mel's house has always been a second home to me. And thank you Mel for always making it that way, not just to me, but to every one who you welcome in. There are always fun souls flying around her house and I even sneak her dog Gus up whenever I have some time to spend with him. I also got my phone hooked up so for those that didn't get it yet, call my mom's or mel's and they will give you the number.

I've been working and unpacking and thinking and breathing. Girm goodbye day was a few days ago, I decided not to care. Not quite sure why I did. I know that I don't need to be with anyone, but there are interests that have sparked. I'll get used to living with me for a while. See what will happen.

The children are smiling and the sink is empty. Life looks good on all angles today. I hope the same is said for yourself. Poopie heads.
Comments:
so does this mean we can have a drinking party at your house the bar is starting to get expensive
 
Yes as long as the is no YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!
 
Reading your blog makes me dizzy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?