A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

BL -T

Sandwiches, warm sandwiches. That'd be good.

Tended bar the last two days. Water pump went. Now it's fixed, Yippidie Do dah. Think I'm a gonna pre-shoot my darts tonight so I can jam tomorrow night. I didn't get to jam cause of the whole water pump thing. No booze tonight. It's gonna be cold tonight. Warm sandwiches. Ah.......Mel and Serenity and Me at the Dough Co. Yummie. Had the green fettucinni with alfredo. No folks, there is not underground insinuations there. We actually had green pasta. Good stuff

My road is a little bumpy but it's just because I don't know how to go about paving it properly. I want what I know will make me happy and no one can tell my how or why

I just need to open up my mouth and speak
So when it happens just bare with me
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?