A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

If your human, then your reading this

Hello humans. Christmas cookies make my belly smile. Tonight should be good fun, a lot of friends are done with classes today and are putting their drinking hats on. I myself have work till ten or so, but I'm going to get out early. The little flakes of white wonder are just winding down on our little patch of woods. So by tonight, it's gonna be yucky and they know I got a ways to drive home. Can't hurt to ask right?

So Bone's it is. I'm hoping for some Welgosh tunes and perhaps some Youngblood too. Fingers crossed. Cleaning and shopping tomorrow. I know where Friday night is happening, but Saturday is a blur. Ooooooo, I just remembered that I have Sunday off. SWEET!!!!!

Now, now now.....for some thing else.

Tell Santa I would like to change my list a little bit. I'd like a different couch (one I can curl up on enough room to fit a w00k of male gender). A coffee table and my electric bill to dissappear. lol

I like waking up in my bed on those mornings. Too at peace to get up, just give us five more minutes. I'm as excited as a carrot on a snowman.

Thanks for the chance.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?