A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning

colder then a witch's you know what. It was a nice morning. Relaxed I am, finally. That is until I pull up to my parents house to do some laundry and my good ole neighbor's got a deer hanging in the tree. Frickin yuck. I almost want to go take it's pictures but that's even more crude then the thoughts I had upon first viewing it. So congradulations Raymond for getting your trophy.

Let's talk about this now shall we. We have cow and pig farms. These animals are raised there for FOOD. That is why the animals are raised..to be killed so I can have some beef in my lasagna. Deer, are free animals that help maintain our mountain. They do their thing then we get all dolled up in safety orange, climb up in a tree, wait for one to come into view and then blow the life out of it. Drag the damn thing home...........................and hang it in our tree. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. "Deer meat is really good for you" GET BENT. If it's that good then how come we don't have deer farms?

__________________

I just found out this little trick. Maybe I'm behind on the times and didn't know about it. But, go to www.google.com and type in the word "failure" then click on "I"m feeling lucky"
What till you see what it does, it's pretty funny.

So here is my day, laundry, then more laundry, then I got to put some food in my house. Then play my guitar and read. Four o'clock, leave for work. Work till ten thirty or eleven. Then I wanted to go to a John Lennon Tribute but it states that it's two hours of music starting at nine. Not gonna make it. I really wanted to go to just try and fill the void of knowing that I'm missing Dark Star again. If any of my friends make it to the shows tonight have a good time. Please be safe though, snow starting at midnight and coming down until after dawn. Only a few inches but scary none the less.

Gotta make a break through this weekend. No, going to make a break through this weekend. What's going on this weekend kiddies. I want to tear it up Friday. That's my big night out....oooooooo.
Comments:
We don't have Deer farms because we don't need them. When was the last time you saw a wild Cow? Thought so... I don't even hunt, but still...I feel worse for the cows and pigs to be honest. Did you know they keep milking cows constantly pergnant just so you could have milk in your cereal? Milk is gross...drink soy milk, it's better and you don't have to deal with the fact that you are drinking bodily fluids from a cow. yum!
 
There are deer farms! I don't know why we farm mostly cows & pigs. Probably because you get better meat. I've never had it, but I hear venison doesn't taste that great.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?