A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

An old friend

to many passed away yesterday. Duke. Please send your condolences to Rich. Losing a dog is losing a member of the family. It's very sad to say goodbye on this week before Christmas.

Are you all ready for Christmas? I'm getting there. Gonna hop off-line and hit a few stores before tending bar. Then probably after I'm done tending bar. I plan on going to see my friend Ray for a bit tonight to wish him a very Merry Christmas.

The cookies are baked, most of the presents are wrapped and once again I am looking forward to Christmas Eve services and Mr. P's cookies. MERRY CHRISTMAS, WHO AM I! hahahahha

Nothing too deep to report. Just pacing myself through this week. If I sit and start to think about how much I actually have to take care of before Saturday...I will throw up. One task at a time. I hope it's all rainbows and sunshine for you all. Now put on your mittens or you'll be donating your frostbitten hand to science for Christmas.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?