A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finally

I got the Instant Live discs in the mail from the Assembly of Darts show!! Can't wait to pop it in on my ride to work. 42 minutes and counting. Lost all three games last night boo-hoo.

New opportunities arising. Starting next Friday I will have six hours a week in Pittston with three children. One of which is three months old. I have to admit that the money I will make will just cover my gas expenses for the week but the upside is huge. With two friends expecting I am excited to have this chance to spend time with a newborn. At three months is that still considered a newborn? I hope so. I have experience with children of all ages but not what I would consider enough with babies. This will give me a chance to maybe learn some tricks and what not for when my friends bundles arrive this summer.

Finished another book, James Patterson's Mary Mary. Starting another of his entitled Lifeguard. I try and read all of his novels, he was Grandma's favorite and I feel the need to read until he is done writing, just for her. Although I do enjoy it as well. His stories are layered and the chapters are quick and his wording is inspiring.

BUT I WANT SPRING TO COME! Is anyone else feeling a little trapped these days. It's that time of year. I can only read and jam so much and then I want to scream. Warmer days are coming and more so then ever I'm looking forward to spending it in the right company.

Little words make my days.

Every day that I sit here writing the same squirrel is out climbing up and down this rinky dink tree. There is nothing on the tree to eat, maybe it's his own personal jungle gym. I think tomorrow I will get him some nuts, throw a few out there a day. Hey Mel, what if I start feeding the one on the back porch? That guy is a little freaky isn't he. This damn squirrel at Mel's sits on the railing until your right on top of him, he jumps, you jump, he takes off, you exhale, and a few hours later it's the same thing.

Well of to work. The busier it is the quicker it'll go and the faster I'll be driving to the Firemen's Inn. Good Luck to those who are playing tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?