A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

so much has happened and aside from a "good friend" calling me on Christmas Eve directly before I departed for church and telling me he doesn't want to be my friend anymore, all is well. there isn't much more I can say on that except, a true friend does not do that, a born again Christian doesn't do that. I miss the kids dearly and I do hope in time that I can retain the bond we have formed over the past year and a half. Merry Christmas guys, hope you liked your gifts.

I got to be in NYC just two nights before New Year's Eve. It was great. The music (AOD) rocked my soul and the scenery was nothing less then exciting. The company was unlike any other I've had in some strange city all alone. I don't think I've ever felt more like myself in elements unknown. Thank you and Merry Christmas once again. I should be receiving the "Live Now" in the mail any day now. Yippie, and once again...Merry Christmas.

Now for New Years Eve!!! Success. Nothing more, nothing less. Aside from a smashed window that not off the skin of any of our own friends, we genuinely had a good time. It's safe to say that we're adults now, and I've never seen so many people jammed into Mel's house with so much laughter and happiness. I love ever person who came to share New Year's with us. Thanks to all of you for helping out and making food and shouting the count down to bring in a new year that I pray will be full of good news for us all. Hell we've already got a few weddings coming up and babies being born!!

There is still so much to say. I have a lot of pictures to post, we'll let them do the talking.

A very special thanks to Melany for always being the first to say "let's have a party" and for always making it the place to be.

Comments:
I would Just like to say. Happy Frikkin New Year. And that all of you people are the best friends anyone can ask for. YOU ROCK.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?