A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I have one word for you today kiddies....

Masturbation. I know a number of my friends read the shit I write on here and now I'm gonna test their shame factor. How many of you will willingly admit they masturbate, and how often. Click on the "comment" link below and be as honest as possible. Thanks for playing along.

As for the rest of my world. Not too much. I hate being idle and there are a number of things I can be doing in this time off. Actually only three more days of time off. I want to do things, clean walkway, clean truck, refinish cedar chest, yadda yadda yadda. I don't know what is stopping me. I've done the hiking and thinking and reading, now I want to have some thing to show for this past week off. I haven't even a hangover to show for my time. Today just may be the day. Update tomorrow at noon. Unless I'm actually accomplishing some thing.

I'd like to apologize to all of my friends who are sick. Blame Tomato he had it first.

I smell like hippy juice though have no recollection of applying any after this mornings shower.

Hey Al, I can't figure out that damn time thing, please help.

Missal got a new Jeep. The nice Jeep. It's solid and pretty and has all the amenities one could ever wish for, on the outside and the inside. So congrats to you, and listen to Amanda when she tells you not to attempt something that you'll probably attempt any way. HAHAHAH.

Wasn't sure which one just drove past me on my way here a little while ago. But I'd like to think it was him, on a day off. He's been busting his balls and I know he's worn out. Speaking of.....I saw Girm last night, and he's out and about and doing well. So a big yee-ha to him and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Back to being silly some where.
Comments:
I do
 
Wow! A seldom touched subject was "touched" the whole time. Rechargeables is the way to do!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?