A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, January 27, 2006

I've been thinking about

all the things that I miss about the warmer weather. More than anything, I miss open windows. The breeze, especially the way my apt. is set up. In the Spring and Summer it's the most peaceful place. The wind just whips through the whole floor and I can breathe. Looking forward.

An old friends father passed this week. Although I feel sympathy for the family I am excited to see my friend. He's been in Boston for the past few years and he'll be here any minute. He wants me to take him out tonight but what around here can be more exciting then anything in Boston. hmmm...Suggestions anyone?

Now I'd like to share a situation I was in the other day that made me ill. I've been practicing this song all week and it sounds good.....when I'm alone on the third floor. Dear Joe was sitting on the couch and all I wanted to do was play this damn song for some one. I picked up my guitar and immediately the shakes took over and damn it. Why? Why can't I play in front of people anymore. It's really bringing me down. I'd like to take on the "who cares what if you suck, at least your trying attitude", but that ain't workin'.

Argh, even when I think some one may be outside the room listening to me I choke up.

Otherwise, I've been dreaming a lot in my sleep these days. It's all mundane every day stuff. Things that could happen at any given moment and conversations that I'm sure to have in the next few hours. What's that about? Then I'll get that whole de-ja-vous and be all freaked out.

Laundry is done, house is clean, no work till Sunday, what now? Guess I'll go home and read until I think of some thing really good to make for dinner. I've only cooked maybe two real meals in my house since moving in. I like to cook, but only when people come over to eat with me. Maybe Boston Joe will be up for some home cooked food. Well, if your around later and hungary, you know the address! Hope you all have a good weekend.
Comments:
I will be around later in Hungary!!!
 
Can you smoke in bars in Boston? That's one thing you can still do in this town.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?