A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A jump in temperature

and I'm taking advantage of it. I scaled Prospect Rock last night just before the sun went down and talked to the man upstairs about processed meat. Walked around Wilkes Barre just hours before that noticing businesses I never knew existed. Sat in the afternoon sunlight reading as the dog ran around and around and around in circles. Very peaceful. I like those days. Those few days you get when you can just breathe. Get some perspective and/or do as you wish. Wrote some old friends letters. Saw the KGB blow the doors off the garage last night. You guys grow everyday. Gives me chills and not a many song can do that. You guys do that with quite a few. Then it ended poorly when I thought a night cap at the local yard would be a good idea. Some old hag picked a fight with little old me. My mouth went about a thousand miles per minute until I realized how silly it actually was. My goodness. People can be real pig headed.

Getting over a cold that left me on my couch most of the weekend. Sunday pulled me out and found us around a fire in a historical section of our local Mountain. It was of words I can't find at his time, but it was. The happy-go-lucky hikers, if they only knew that we could of taught them more history of that mountain in an hours sitting then their entire hike probably did. Next time I'm gonna join that little excursion and throw in my tid-bits along the way. Thanks 7n, I needed some time out there.

That's is about all I got in the life of Amanda Jane at the moment. All is at peace. Thank the Lord.

Going for a walk across the top of the mountain after I find the bottome to my laundry pile. Peas

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?