A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Some times

I just can't help but to sit and think about the fact that I am alive.

Where did all the dead people go, can they see me.

Mostly I think of how bad it scares me. I'm not afraid to die per say. I'm more afraid of when. I try to make the most, get the most out of a day. That's why I despise a nap, but I've been finding myself doing so the last few days.

Could be the holidays.

Anyway, I guess I worry about leaving every one else behind when I go. It makes me sad that some people do not think about the end. Do not think about the impression they will leave behind, or the effect they've had on people's lives. Maybe if more people did then they would make the best out of their days, and not be such ass holes.

think we all know where this is coming from.

I don't cry when I'm out of smokes and all I have in the fridge is old milk. I don't get pissed when some one has the latest and greatest of whatever have you be. I don't feel left out when I can't hop on a bus and take off for a festival. I don't get mad when I just get dumped and some one else falls in love.

I get upset when I see some one wasting away their day on gripes. I'm happy and I'm not sorry.

Make the most of it.
Comments:
Show me the way to nevr nevr land where al is well and their is no answer because no queston was posed. Gripes is only a vowel away from grapes. What happens when you leave grapes in your fridge for too long? Griping is a healthy release for those who have assumed too many responsibilties that time will allow for. I am happy that you are young and free from such negativities...really. I used to be. Now I answer questions, but only with what I feel to be the truth. Not sugar coated bullshit. Life here is not the best, but it isn't the worst either. Scaling rocks over a ten ton glass pile is scary...the prospecting is way over. It is a litter view of what once was so beautifully named.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?