A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

wow

What a night, wind whipping, rain pounding, me under the covers reading scary mysteries until my eyes closed on themselves. It was a good night to curl up with a good book. Today is just as eerie. Only it's daylight. I'm not trying to be productive today. Just read and breathe and try not to be too much of a burden on my self. Huh, that was funny cause I actually wrote elf. I wish I had an elf. See guys this is how you be simple. An elf.....who can find me an elf? Should I go wander through the magical Forrest searching for talking trees and pink elephants. No, no, that was last weekend. Oh, boy.

I miss the boys, and I hope to see them this weekend. That in itself is all I have to say about that. What was that whole Forrest thing again.

American Idol. Oh yes folks, the new season is in full effect. I am no longer a closet case about my American Idol, I watch it. There I said it. Turns out, so does half my people anyway. Now we can watch it together and not be ashamed! Mel, you were killing me last night. I'm glad I stayed home.

Tonight I got darts, OH YEAH, WHO IS UNDEFEATED, ME THAT'S RIGHT, ME SON'S A BEES! Better not brag or my luck'll run out. Tomorrow is the debut of The Firemen's Inn Open Mic night. I gotta waitress till around ten and then I'm going to check it out. Finally a breath of fresh air. Just hope certain meat heads don't ruin the fun. I don't like meat. I like bread.

Get me away from myself, going to escape in a book.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?