A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Learning

I'm taking Piano lessons from my mom. I real excited. I figure at this stage in my life and my mother's it's a must. She plays so beautifully and if I have the ablility to do well with it then I'll be proud to say that I learned from my own mother.

What else, what else. The cat isn't speaking to me today and I don't know why. Some thing freaked him out and he's been under the couch for the last day and a half. Maybe I need the pet psychic.

Got a hair cut, yippie, and goodbye to dead ends.

Growing balls to play on stage, if anyone has any Miracle Ball Grow, please mail it to me promptly. I think the pressure did help for once. My mistakes were covered well and I pushed my vocals a little more. Trying not to hold back, but still learning.

Another one bites the dust in the assembly that is my world. Think I need to chill for a while. I need to get some where. I'm not sure where. I am happy but I'm singing and I'm searchin' for some thing more to be. Aren't we all? Sadly, I know come summer it will bum me out more so then it already has. I'm trying to tell myself if I stay away from that watering hole or this or that, that the maddness will end. I know it won't. The maddness is every where. Honestly I only care about what I care about. Some times we pretend like we don't but in the end, it shows anyway.

A night out will do me good. Doesn't seem to be anything going on this weekend. Any suggestions?

Off to pick up my friends broken guitar......let it snow, cause it blows, and it's cold.
Comments:
I was singin
and an other man came along
said i could tear dsown the mountainside in a song



have at it
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?