A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One more Sat. night

But not just another Sat. night.....not by far. The KGB rocked us out of our seats all night long. Haven't seen so many people move to music since DMB at Montage Mnt. Damn guys. If you missed it then boo on you but they impressed the hell out of the bar manager and got a gig there once a month till the end of summer. Congrats guys, and God damn.

This Sat. the KGB will be opeing for Re-Experience at Bone's bar. Location: Past the Blackman Street/309 intersection on the right next to the Bone's gas station. Time: not sure, I'm guessing anywhere from 9 p.m. start to 10 p.m. start. They'll be playing the backroom so wear your dang dancin' shoes.

All right. So I've worked some extra time this past weekend and I'm slightly burnt. But Sunday night in-between shifts I went for a ride on the mountain. I pulled up to one of our spots to meet some friends in some Jeeps. We're all standing around talking when a cub comes out of nowhere! It walks right up to me and I about pooped myself. I let out a gasp when I came to the realization that the cub is a hundred and fourty pound Rotwieler named Kilo. Holy crap, can you imagine?

After that I went for a ride to one of the fields by my parents house where I drove through a Walt Disney cartoon. There was a flock of deer just surrounding my Jeep as if I wasn't even there. Couldn't tell buck from doe beign that the buck don't have their racks right now. Their were some biggins though.

I love it in those woods. It's the only place I can go and be myself without any question of anything. I can drive around and sing at the top of my lungs. I can sit and stare at the valley lights and ponder the greater questions of my existance. And let's face it folks, there's nothing like peein' in the woods.

P.S. If anyone wants to fix my Jeep for me please just say the word. I think I'll only get another ride or two out of it before that bushing in the stearing arm gives way. Thank you.

On a lower note. Friends of mine just lost their father. He was too young and it was completely unexpected. Please send good thoughts of comfort. Every time I hear of something like this I can't help but wonder....it makes me want to freeze time. Knowing that that is not possible I will just try and make the most of the time I have.

Love you all!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?