A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Too Long

Sorry it's been so long. I only have time to hop on-line once a week these days. This computer is slow as....you know...balls....so, it's a pain either way.

I've been wondering why none of us wear watches. None of us, except for Grula, and no offense man, but that makes sense. Your down with the times, literally. haha. So I'm looking through the new Avon catalogs the other day and I found a sweet watch for 15 bucks. I ordered it. I don't know what's more depressing, the fact that know I will get to watch the hours of my life pass me by, or that I'm now ordering from Avon. Almost twenty six.....twenty six.

Twenty six. I've become so damn particular. I don't think I have it in my soul to make some one else happy. I guess I go into things expecting them not to work out. So I don't let them work out.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy. Finally feeling healthy. Making good money. Spending more time at home, that's a joke. I pretend to spend more time at home but there is always some where to be. Idle hands.

So, anyone else out there twenty five years old browsing through the newest Avon gear. Just stop me if I start talking about selling Avon, k?

On my way up here this morning I saw an Eagle, holy shit. This things body was as big as a bearded turkey, it's wing span was as wide as my arms outstretched. It was certainly an Eagle. Just not sure what kind. Almost hit a tree as I stared in wonder. It's things like that.

The Jeep is out of commission for the time being. Need a "special" part. Got the car on the road and am becoming more dangerous to myself by the minute. The car actually goes when you step on the gas and there is no fear of it rolling over on Rt.11 at 85 miles per hour. SLOW DOWN MANDA!!!

KGB, live and loud this Saturday, March 18th, at the Fireman's Inn. It's gonna jam. Break a leg boys and don't get mad if me and Mel get drunk with Mrs. Grula and to the cha cha slide to "Free Bird."

It's windy outside, pray for the tree climbers and carpenters.

I got asked by three different people last night who I am seeing from Nanticoke. You ass holes, everyone I look at. If you don't hear something from me, my mouth, then shut up. Mind your business!!! I can't even get mad at it anymore, if you want to squawk amongst yourselves, have at it and kiss my ass when I decide not to speak to you anymore. Crap bags.

On that note, hope your all healthier and happier then you've ever been. If you want to fix my Jeep for me, please do, and I thank you. Poo-poo
Comments:
We all have cell phones with clocks Stop living in the eighties! Avon is cool...why be habbin issues wid dat? Nice bumper...you just missed my boobie trap!
 
I don't have a cell phone or a watch. But because I never leave my house or go anywhere without Alan, I really never need one. There are plenty clocks in my house. All of them digital because of my imcompatence of reading a clock.(and of spelling big words. Its OLD BALLS Damnit!!
Later
Yeah KGB!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?