A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, March 31, 2006

yeah spring

So nice outside, so darn nice. Thinking about a fire on the Mountain tonight. Any body up for it. Had to let the Jeep sleep in the woods the other night, broke the idler pulley which in turn snapped the belt. Slept on the Mnt. Fixed her yesterday, the exhaust leak is no longer...hahaha. Thanks for your help guys, you know I'd of done the same!

Not going to be tending bar anymore, just waiting tables. More time for Trevor.

Hoping for a good night of music this weekend. Can't really do the Kartune thing, they're good and all but not good enough to pull me out of the woods.

Boys suck cause I don't know what to do to them. What makes you guys happy? Let us in. I feel like it's all one big roll reversal. Like I act like the guy and the guy acts like the jealous girl. I don't get it and I don't think I'm going to continue to try to. Flow.

Take it from my uncle call it bootleggers advice, advice is all the spices of my life, that's right. AOD

I got to dance with Elvis last weekend, he was very light on his feet. KGB next Saturday, Fireman's Inn. Be there or miss a good time. Losers.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?