A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wed-nes-day

Thank you all for your comments on my last entry. They were words that I'd like to tell myself but assumed I was trying too hard to justify what it's all about. Thanks, brought a smile back to my face in the light of love.

Last night I watched a customer poke the eyes of a pirate manikin. It was weird. She was weird. Asked me to go home with her and her boyfriend. Nah, but it's nice just being nominated.

Tonight there is another Amanda looking to go out and live it up. I think I'll join along. Really, really, want to be in the woods but that part gets a little worse with every ride. So if anyone would like to help......it's a "track arm". The whole arm is good except for the bushing that is within the tie rod end on the arm itself. They will not just sell me the tie rod end because it's not "cost effective" for them to do so. (It's Rubicon Express, by the way.) So if there are any fabricators in the audience your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

That being said, I'm still driving the damn thing in the woods but it makes for a tough ride.

I'm wearing sandal's today, giddy up.

This weekend I will load up my camping gear from my parents and move it down to my place. Which means, I'm about ready for a camping weekend. Perhaps next weekend. Happy Easter bunnies. Which reminds me the first day of trout is this Saturday. Rich, please take a peek under your porch for my pole. Thanks.

Last note: Has anyone seen the new commercial for Dunkin Doughnuts? It's all these people doing all this stuff and they're singing "Doing things is what I like to do....YES, doing things is what I like to do....YES! It's so funny and I'm not sure why. I want to know if the song was written as a jingle or if it's really out there in the music world some where. It makes me happy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?