A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, April 24, 2006

What a wild night

How about that storm last night folks. I mean, damn. I slept through most of it though reading a book on ghosts and folklore didn't help my mind rest. I kept having these images flashing in my brain. I awoke this morning to a sunshine that had me questioning of the storm had actually occurred. Indeed it did. It caught me off guard since I had watched the weather report just an hour before laying my head down. Both stations didn't see that one coming.

This weekend was odd. I'm proud to say that I've rediscovered that talent I have for having fun all by myself. I truely believe that if you are having a good time just being where you are then others join in too, without even realizing it.

Serenity is recovering well. We went up to Steamtown yesterday. Took a walk around the museum and and then the mall. The kid didn't like the trains. Scared her badly. I was scared my first time up there too. Hopefully some day on a field trip or whatever have you be she will remember our trip there and maybe even find humor in the fear she had that first time there.

Buddy is ill. We're going to the vet today at three thrity. Send good wishes. He's an old man.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?