A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Labattes Blue: Cheers to Friends

Sorry to offend you Rich but you are so vauge yet so specific and some times when you write things I feel as if I'm being personally attacked. Especially when you make fun of the things some of us do in the woods. You never come back there, so I don't see why you care. But you know I love you and the boys, that being said, that's all that needs to be said.

How's life everybody. Sunday will be soooo nice and yet again I have damn plans. Not that plans are bad and these plans involve a family that I have yet to meet all at once. Kelly C. not Kelly D. anymore, I'm looking forward to your party. So after the party I get to go meet "totally unplugged" and then I'd like to see the woods.

Do you like my flowers? Should I plant more? I know they will get trampled on at one point or another but they sure are perty.

Most of my issues have subsided, I'm in limbo in every way shape and form and maybe that is what makes me happiest.

The leaves on the trees are right in front of my face blowing in the wind. It's a sight that around Feb. I was afraid I'd never get to see. It's beautiful, thank you Mother Nature.

I tried to learn how to line dance, I didn't do too well and you know the old saying "If at first you don't succeed try try again." Yeah well, I'm supposed to try, try again at seven o'clock tonight, but poop on that. Have you seen the pin wheels from the top of the Mnt. They are interesting and make me think of changing with the times. Maybe I'll get a tattoo of G. W. Bush right on my butt hole. Very proper ain't I.

My hair is culry all by itself and I like it. Taking a ride to see those perty pin wheels tonight.

See you on top of the Mountain.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?