A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lost another one to drugs and I'm real bitter about it. I just stay away and keep on keepin on. Wow, is that cheese or what.

I had a few moments this weekend that tested all the things I stand for. In the end I stood alone, a little sad, a little ashamed for the ones that try to stand but use the crutch. Not much more then a few days later and I'm already pushing past it yet glancing back. I think the only thing that helps some times is to know that there isn't anything one can do to change another. Especially in drugs.

Sat on the top of the mnt. basking in the Spring sunshine for hours yesterday. Got the red shoulders to prove it. So beautiful. It's Tuesday. I like Tuesdays.
Comments:
Ah cheer up my dear there are alot of people that dont use the "crutch"
smile beautiful it's a great day
peace
 
Did you guys hear about the guys with broken legs racin up the giant's despair using crutches this year?
 
I know a lot of total fools who never did drugs. If a person is interesting to begin with... a drug cannot make them any better or worse unless they keep doing them on a daily basis. We have all set expectations that are we too high...both of others and ourselves. Born again Christians see things so much more vividly. What looked horrific to you might seem normal or even cool to a nonbeliever. Find a Christian or you will certainly be disappointed. Even if he is into drugs...they will go away if you chase those demons. What's wrong with me, myself and I anyway?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?