A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

wow oh wow

Every now and again I make the mistake of reading "some of us." I can't talk to you. I haven't been able to "talk" to you since Christmas morning when you proved once again that you can't separate your dream mountain world from reality. You are a miserable man yet you try and find moments of happiness when actually it seems to just remind you that you pushed us all away. You pushed us all away and then you blame it on the way we live our lives, who we choose to relate with and where we choose to spend our time. If you could of accepted anyone of us for just the way we are then maybe you would see that your not so different and that we are good people. Isn't that what makes the world go round? The freedom to make our own decisions. I often wonder if you think that you are above the rest of us. "Some of Us" kind of shows us just that. I don't think I've ever known you to once just enjoy a moment.....a sunset.....a joke....for just what it is. Your always trying to find One thing that makes something special less beautiful.

I've given up. I have tried to put it all aside just to have another day with those two rays of sunshine that I was so blessed to care for. Now what. Your going to go on ranting via the internet and have also brought me down to that. You get mad at everything that goes on up the back (good band by the way) yet your not a part of it. Some things should be kept to thought and never recorded. But hey as long as you don't care that we know you are bashing us and our friends then I guess I don't care about what I'm posting today.

That's been a long time coming folks and you'd never know why it bothers me so unless you were me. I had to get it out, now I can finally go on without pent up frustration and never never steer onto that page again.

I hope every one else is feeling good about their lives. Right now some one too young is on their deathbed wishing they could have more time to do those little things. Like sit by a creek and watch the water, or throw a Frisbee with a friend who is really bad at throwing it back. To go for a ride with an old friend and finally tell them how much they mean to you (thanks Shawn). I am glad for the life that I have. No one can take that away from me, especially with words. If it ended tomorrow I would not take those last moments as an "I wish" because I really feel that I have the best friends and family in the world and have had the best of experiences because of them.
Comments:
upon reading the post referred to in your entry today, i felt compelled to respond. first i need to make it perfectly clear that this is not an attack on anyone, nor is it meant to say anyone is at fault for the present conditions....that being said, at the risk of being hated once more, on to my own two cents.....
i find it funny that you are getting so upset over something so silly...i didnt see blame anywhere in those posts simply stating that the crew, who refer to themselves as the georgetowners, tend to be slightly sloppy post alcohol. It did not say you as a person is horrible and it is all your fault.
the trash always was a problem, and even before i left it was getting way out of control. as much as it sucks taking away ur playground, it only seems fair. Who is going to clean the hundreds upon hundreds of bottles and cans that have been carelessly tossed aside because u were too trashed to pick it up right away and too lazy to do it later?
ill admit i spent my fair share of time there and though tried to clean up the majority of my messes am sure ive left some behind, and for that i am just as bad.
maybe some responsibility is in order..clean it up and keep it clean, maybe then theyll relax a bit and let you play....
 
Am I missing something here? I didn't try to make anyone feel slighted who didn't deserve to be. And I will have you know that I don't have issues with all of these people around here. I know them very well. I have spent a lot of time with them. I have issues with the 18 year olds and the others who go into the woods because they can't go anywhere else to drink. I am a very happy person. Maybe if you talked to me instead of just reading my pissing off on the blog you would see me in a different light. I don't want to change the world. As a matter of fact I am content right here. I think I'll go build a campfire...in MY woods. If somebody comes by throwing bottles...I'll send them a picture of your smile taped to a rock. You hate this shit as much as I do? Why do you always pick on me? I guess because I am the only one who isn't around you to respond. Smile Amanda..I am.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?