A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, June 19, 2006

mmm...cookies

I am glad that I am not color blind.

It's here, in full effect....summertime. We've already had a few good ones and the next few weeks are sure to be as fun, if not more. The fourth is right around the corner. But even before that we have Nicole's graduation party with the Grain and KGB.

The hill climb the DMB and of course my Birthday. I'd like for my birthday a Desingnated Driver and all of you kiddies at the Jazz Cafe' to see the Grain. That's what I want.

I guess I didn't know much about cats before I got my cat. I'm learning as I go. He is a great cat. One thing I didn't think about was the life expectacy of the little bugger. Frank's cat is seventeen years old. Sorry did I say seventeen, I meant......Holy shit his cat is SEVENTEEN! Guess I'd better learn to like the late night humps on my leg cause that's a long time.

LONG TIME.
Comments:
Hey, a monogamous beast resides there! It's a start. When does it start the broom flying lessons? I have a "Jump Start Clinic" behind that dumpster where Fruit was. Want some "polishing" lessons?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?