A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tom Martin

It'll be two years tomorrow. Sorry to remind us of the glum but these things still linger in the back of our memories. No one seems to know what came of crazy Wayne and if any one does konw, please pass the info along to me. A lot of people do ask and I wish I had the answers.

Otherwise keep his memorie in mind for us tomorrow, maybe take a little ride down the trails he loves so much. I know I will.
Comments:
AMANDA JANE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU AND EVERYONE OUT THERE DANCING AROUND THE TREES UP THE BACK. I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. KISSES
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?