A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, July 14, 2006

waking up

Funny how you make a few small changes, subconsciously, and your life becomes so much better. I finally feel "what goes around comes around" to it's full affect and I am forever grateful to the almighty forces.

Love for life I have like never before. Maybe it's B-day excitement, mostly it's Chris. I can't believe it's happening to me. (is that from a song?) But it has, and I can't help but wonder if it's wrong to think I deserve it. I've been wandering for years looking for some thing to happen, for my heart to be happy and I've always tried too hard to make it happen. It's right there and it's unlike I thought it would be. It has changed my perception of so many things in this life. Things seem easier, clearer. The things that have always mattered to me, matter so much more now. Yet the things that worried me, seem so small. I can actually feel the blood pumping through my veins. Is this cheese at it's best? I'm happy, it's that simple. I smile without trying. I'm like a walking love song. It may make some sick, but you should be happy to, just knowing it's out there.

on another note< yet the same: I was so afraid to tell you. I don't know why, because you knew it was there. It's been on the tip of my tounge for a month straight and I thought I would burst if I held it in any longer. I do I do I do I do. Thank you.

Tomorrow=26. I made it another year. Each year gets better too, who woulda thunk it. Thanks again to my good friends for listening to me be me for another year. Ya'll know what I want for my birthday, and if you don't, it's that I'd like for you all to join me at Olde Thyme Charlies for a little food and a little drink, fun tunes and pool. Hope to see you there.

Swizzle.
Comments:
Thank YOU! and you're welcome :)
 
happy birthday amanda, have a drink for me....
 
Happy Birthday to you...my present to you is my absence. I hope it makes you happy...something had better!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?