A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Here I am yet again

I spent my after work time listening to an older friend of mine speak of the love he has found in his years.

He met his love through his sister via the telephone while serving in Viet Nam. They have been together since the day he flew home. To watch them interact is like seeing a poem come from ones thoughts to paper. He told me tonight, after have knowing them for almost two years, that they have nothing in common. That when they met, they both "just knew."

Now I've heard this from people before. The most infamous couple being my own mother and father. Themselves being poetry in motion, I know it is out there.

On that note. It always made me wonder how something as special as my mother and father could be for any other two people in this world. If I can hear it twice in one day, then I'm a happy soul.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?