A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Back Again

Look out. It's been a hard week. I've seen it all around me. Normally I can help but in each way it has affected me in a way that I haven't been a help.

I think it's okay. It will be okay, and all of us will once again be there.

I've found some things. I know I've missed writing.

I haven't picked up my guitar in well over a week.

This winter storm has put me where most of us should have been since November and since.

Melt snow, melt.

Spring, springspringspring. Like f*cking tigger, Spring everywhere.

It's coming.

Over tired. Emotions overspent. Not going to hide tomorrow night. I'll be right there.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?